We are open!
Due to government regulations, we are limiting our service capacity so reservations will
be required. If you or anyone in your family answers yes to any of the following questions, we ask you to stay home, watch online, and consider coming back in-person at a later date. Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this weekend.
I understand that if I can't answer NO to all of the following
questions, that I cannot proceed with registration.
1. Are you currently experiencing any of these symptoms
> Fever or chills
( Temperature of 37.8 Celsius/100 Fahrenheit or higher )
> Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
( not related another known cause )
> Cough or barking cough
( continuous, not related to asthma or another known cause )
> Decrease or loss of smell or taste
( not related to season allergies, or other known cause )
> Muscle aches/joint pain
( unusual, long lasting and not related to an injury or other known causes or conditions that you already have )
> Extreme tiredness
( unusual fatigue, lack of energy, or other known cause or conditions that you already have )
2. In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside of Canada and been told to quarantine (per the federal quarantine requirements)?
3. Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you
shouId currently be isolating (staying at home)
4. In the last 10 days, have you tested positive on a rapid antigen test or
home-based self-testing kit?
Masks are required for children 12 and older, but we encourage 2 and older, unless you can’t wear one due to medical necessity.
We will direct you where to sit when you arrive.
We will leave doors to the worship centre open so you
can enter without contact.
• English will use the Atrium doors... and the office doors will be locked.
• Spanish will use the Chapel parking lot and entrance.
• Chinese will use the main lot parking and enter through the doors to the youth wing.
• Arabic will use main lot parking and enter through the doors to the youth wing.. and go right upstairs!
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
Please remain 2 meters apart at all times.
No kids programs except
we will have busy bags.
Please bring your own Bible, notebook, and pen.
Health department regulations do allow singing, though a mask and social distancing are required.