Church in Person
We’re so excited to be meeting in person again but due to government regulations, we are limiting our service capacity so reservations will be required. If you or anyone in your family answers yes to any of the following questions, we ask you to stay home, watch online, and consider coming back in-person at a later date. Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this weekend.
1. Do you have any of the following primary acute respiratory symptoms?
New or worsening cough
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
2. Do you have any of the COVID-related symptoms?
Decrease or loss of smell or taste
Runny nose (without other known cause)
Nasal congestion (without other known cause)
Unexplainable, generalized muscle aches
Vomiting/Diarrhea/Nausea or abdominal pain
Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
3. Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
4. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
Masks are required for children 12 and older, but we encourage 2 and older, unless you can’t wear one due to medical necessity.
We will direct you where to sit when you arrive.
We will leave doors to the worship centre open so you can enter without contact.
• English will use the Atrium doors... and the office doors will be locked.
• Spanish will use the Chapel parking lot and entrance.
• Chinese will use the main lot parking and enter through the doors to the youth wing.
• Arabic will use main lot parking and enter through the doors to the youth wing.. and go right upstairs!
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
Please remain 2 meters apart at all times.
No kids programs except
we will have busy bags.
Please bring your own Bible, notebook, and pen.
Health department regulations do allow singing, though a mask and social distancing are required.